Monday, February 21, 2011

Time Away

Right before Thanksgiving, my computer died.
And seeing that I had just taken two marvelous weeks off for vacation, there was no way I could afford to replace it. Incredibly... and kind of strangely I didn't mind. I think my biggest worry was (and still is) the possibility that I might have lost all of our vacation pictures.

It was difficult at first, I had all of this extra time on my hands. I still had the limited connection of internet to my phone which gave me enough connection to my family and friends that I didn't feel completely lost.
But as the days went on, I started doing some of the things I continually put off.
I did some decorating in my room... trying to make this place that I live in "home", I didn't really succeed... But atleast I don't HATE it anymore.
I started doing things again... studying and creating and becoming.
It has been good, but I am glad to be back... I prefer typing to writing, so I can now get my thoughts out again. And I have my music back.
That is good, Now just praying that my hard-drive didn't lose those pictures!
One day I hope and plan to share them with you.

1 comment:

Site Meter